For those who can influence others or want to contact Harbors Division, here are the key points to raise:
- What is Harbors doing to remove Kulamanu, a derelict vessel with monies owed the State?
- Why is Harbors focused on a nonprofit with the important mission to preserve a National Historic Landmark?
- Why has Harbors not discussed with FFOC the possibility of paying something for the permit in order to contribute to their revenue?
- Why is Harbors apparently ignoring the State’s commitment to historic preservation, especially in relation to the only maritime landmark symbolizing the important maritime industry?
- What objective evidence does Harbors have to support the allegations that Falls of Clyde poses a safety and security risk to the harbor?
- Why doesn’t Harbors recognize that a capital campaign can take several years and FFOC only had a financial target and started planning a campaign in 2015?