- Reaffirming our challenge to the auction and pointing out that the requirement for the $1.5 million performance bond effectively undermined their own auction process.
- Asserting that our rights as owner are being violated by not allowing us regular ship access to conduct our monthly maintenance checks.
- Asking for Harbors Division to confirm that they are aware of and have taken steps to meet all Federal and State requirements related to any proposed negative action toward a National Historic Landmark.
- Asking for information related to their cost to remove the ship from the harbor as this would be expenditure of public funds.
- We also advised that we are seeking legal advice on protecting pour ownership rights.
ck here to edit.